We work with organizations and the leaders within those organizations to achieve your desired results!
Challenges you face: How often do you ask yourself any of these questions
- How can our team members work better together and be more productive?
- What can be done to enhance my team's performance so we can achieve our goals?
- How can I support my overwhelmed staff, as they already have so much on their plates?
- How can we be more supportive of each other and enjoy our work more as a department?
- What is getting in the way of our team members utilizing their full potential?
- How can I be a more effective leader so I can inspire my team?
You want more from your employees and your team. You know that more is possible, but you may not know how to get there and/or you may need focused support to make it happen. You may have tried on your own to make the needed changes, but you've realized that it is often very difficult when you have so many other things on your daily "to do" list. In order to achieve the results that you are being held accountable to, you know the value of an outside resource like Goals InSight - we are an unbiased, impartial resource with the skills, expertise and credibility to facilitate change for your organization.
Our ideal clients: Clients will be most successful working with us if your team/department is:
- Ready for the "next level" of fulfillment and performance/results
- Committed to success
- Willing to learn new skills, tools and ways of being successful
- Wanting to make a difference - really make a contribution through your work
- Uncompromising with your honesty and integrity
Examples of client organizations that we've worked with (partial list), by industry:
Communications / Marketing / Public Relations:
O2 Marketing + Design
Phillips Business Consulting
California Retaining Walls
California Association of Physician Groups
California Hospital Association
California Society of Health-System Pharmacists
GE Healthcare Western Regional Users Group
Healthcare Businesswomen's Association
- Annual National Leadership Conference
- Council of Chapter Presidents
- Leadership in Practice Coaching
- St. Louis Chapter
Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Annual National Institute
- Measure-Apply-Perform (MAP) Conference
- Northern California Chapter
- Southern California Chapter
- Washington/Alaska Chapter
Hill Physicians Medical Group / PriMed Management Consulting Services, Inc.
John Muir Women's Health Center
Johnson & Johnson
Loma Linda University Health Care
Meta Health Technology
University of California, San Francisco
Vision Service Plan
Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Women Health Care Executives
Sterns & Walker
Project Management Institute - Central Valley Chapter
Project Management Institute - Sacramento Valley Chapter
Project Management Institute - San Francisco Bay Area Chapter
Project Management Institute - San Joaquin Valley Forum
Project Management Institute - Silicon Valley Chapter
Vision Service Plan
Building Blocks for Kids
California State University, Chico
City of Healdsburg
City of Milpitas
Diablo Valley College
Wondering what clients say about our services and programs? See a sampling of Client Successes
to learn what a few of our clients have said about their interactions with us.
You may be asking "Can Goals Insight help our organization?" There's one way to find out -- Contact us for a complimentary consultation to discuss your specific challenges and to see if we have a good match in working together. If for any reason we can't help you, we will refer you to someone who can. Your success is our priority.
Now that you know the types of clients we work with and the types of issues we help them resolve, it's time to review the specific Programs we provide.
return to top